Wednesday, June 25, 2008

so i cannot believe it's been since the end of january since i have updated my blog.

:( where did time go?

i really didn't think it had been so long.

wow.

well a lot has happened since the last post.

i went overseas and saw many great things and even greater people (see pics below). worked a lemonade stand in 98 degree heat. went to two stellar concerts (one of which was free). took photos for my cousin's wedding. brother got engaged. watched the new sex and the city movie. organized a chemo party. got accepted to a masters program in oklahoma. begged my husband for a puppy - no luck. started tanning again. and realized we're moving.

yeop. we're moving. to joplin, missouri.

will definitely be interesting. i'm excited...kind of. it'll be different. i'm sure i'll miss my friends (most definitely), my job (my boss is the best!), my apartment, free concerts at power and light district, world market, the view of downtown kansas city, rivermarket, our neighbors, the abundance of garage sales and thrift stores, and city life in general.

however, change can be good. right? right. and it will be. change in many ways, is what you make of it. so i'm going to make a vow, right now. i'm going to try my best to make this time the best i can.

in other news my husband started a blog. i know your response. whoa! craziness! but yes it is true. he has entered into the blogging world. welcome evan :) here's a link to his blog: www.evansgillespie.blogspot.com

No comments: